In the Frame - Tasman Children's Public Art Project
Richmond Children’s Public Art Project.. Call for images Are you 11 years of age or younger and interested in displaying your artwork?
Tasman District Council and Arts Council Nelson are seeking fun, bright and colourful images
From entries received we will select six artworks which will be reproduced in large format to be featured in the wall mounted frame outside the Richmond Library over the coming year. Original artwork will be returned to the artists.
We invite you to enter your favourite artwork now.
T’s & C’s
Original pictures must be dropped into Tasman District Council reception by 4pm Wednesday 30th August to be considered for this project, or collection can be arranged prior this due date.
- Children may submit one entry each, so choose your favourite
- Images can be either A4 or A3; however, only images in landscape format can be considered for use in the Library Frame
- Images must be 2D and suitable for print reproduction
- Write your first and surname, contact phone number and as appropriate, the school/kindy you attend on the back of the image so we can arrange the return/collection of your artwork
- Parents/caregivers give the organisers (Tasman District Council & Arts Council Nelson) their permission for reproductions of their children’s artwork to be publicly displayed for these and future non-commercial community projects at the organisers discretion
- Whilst all due care and attention will be taken, organisers cannot be responsible for any loss or damage that may occur to artwork submitted to this project
- Whilst we would like to include as many children as possible in this initiative, in the event of receiving more images than we have budget or space to manage, organizers retain the right to select artwork for inclusion at their own discretion
Contact Lani Evans if you have any questions. Lani Evans Community Partnership Officer – Tasman District Council Lani.firstname.lastname@example.org 5438980
or Lloyd Harwood at Arts Council Nelson through this site.